Dahl Memorial Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All recruiting, training and employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for a job at DAHL Memorial Healthcare, please download, print and complete our job application.
Download our employment application>
The job listing(s) we currently have available:
- RN Job Opening – Possible student-loan reimbursement.
- CNA Job Opening – online courses available
- Dietary Manager Job Opening – on the job training
Dahl memorial is seeking a full-time Clinic Registered nurse: Dahl Memorial offers competitive wages and benefits, which include but are not limited to: educational opportunities, insurance, retirement, and paid time. If you are interested please call Melissa or Ryan at 406-775-8739 or download the application and submit it to Dahl Memorial Healthcare Association, Attn: Melissa, PO Box 46, Ekalaka, MT 59324.
- Medication Injections
- Outpatient treatment room (IV infusions – fluid/antibiotics/medications)
- Wound Dressings
- Review labs and gather info for providers (i.e. current meds lab, last clinic visit, and other relevant labs)
- Prescription medication renewal process – gather info for providers (i.e. last date of last clinic visit, and date of relevant labs)
- Chronic Care Management
- Phone calls from patients regarding medical questions
- Order clinic meds/vaccines