Dahl Memorial Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All recruiting, training and employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for a job at DAHL Memorial Healthcare, please download, print and complete our job application.
Download our employment application>
Dahl Memorial Healthcare job opportunities: Competitive wages and benefits for all positions
The job listing(s) we currently have available:
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Possible student loan repayment.
- Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) – Paid online classes available.
- Cook – On the job training available.
- EMT – Training available
- Clinic Office Assistant
Details for the Clinic Office Assistant job opening:
• Competitive wages and benefits for all positions
• Responsible would include:
• Registering patient to obtain all necessary billing information and scheduling clinic appointments.
• Create all required forms and maintains accurate patient data. Answer telephone and schedule clinic appointments, Admits patients on computer, Obtains insurance information, File patient’s charts, Finalize clinic electronic dictation and send/receive email dictation from Dictaphone to transcriptionist, Perform scanning and faxing of documents, Maintain monthly clinic patient statistics, Provide coordination and troubleshooting for Telemedicine services with Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network (EMTN), Assist with clinic data collection for Quality Improvement (QI) and report that to appropriate personnel, Upload information from the Medical Examination Report Form to the National Registry of Certified Examiners, Assist with clinic projects, such as; Flu clinic, Health Fair, Sports Physicals, etc and Perform other clinic business office duties as assigned.