Dahl Memorial Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All recruiting, training and employment decisions are made in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, handicap, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for a job at DAHL Memorial Healthcare, please download, print and complete our job application.
Download our employment application>
The job listing(s) we currently have available:
- Dahl Memorial Healthcare job opportunities: Competitive wages and benefits for all positions
- Maintenance / Emergency Preparedness Coordinator – Responsible for maintaining the physical structure of the building and the day to day operation of electrical, heat, air conditioning, medical gas and water, sewer systems, snow removal and lawn maintenance. Coordinate the implementation of the emergency operations program through training, plan writing and review, equipment and supply purchase and maintenance, and command center support. Develop, integrate, implement and ensure compliance of emergency operations policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Possible student loan repayment.
- Clinic RN – Prepare patients, instruments and procedures for visits with providers. Completes schedules, referrals. Assists providers with procedures and maintains necessary inventories of medications, room supplies, and supply inventories in the clinic.
- Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) – Paid online classes available.
- Cook – On the job training available.